Tuesday 21 March 2017

Message on a wall

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can."
- John Wesley -


I like this quote. I am thinking to print it and stick it on my inside part of the bedroom door. So i can read it every morning, on my way out. so it will inspire me, and for me to inspire others in return. Because we need to remember that we are born for greatness, and we are able to do much more than we think we can. And what will seems a small deed for us, could be a majestic help for other. Never stop, never back down. Be a warrior of light, and make this to be your war-cry. Your attitude or habit, and can become a way of life. Be a light in those dark times. Embrace your destiny as a human being. As a humanitarian.

On the same page, i want you to support this person if you can. It is one of his first attempts to help others in this kind of public effort. Check on this page, supporting MacMillan.

No comments:

Post a Comment