Friday 5 August 2016

Eternal choices

I spread my wings and I fly over the city. I am ready to fulfill one desire, made by the first person I will meet. This planet is a bit troublesome, but I am one of the Ancient Gods, almost Almighty, close to perfection. I am safe. I take the appearance of one of them, and I start to walk though the city. They are all busy, running like ants between different goals and schedule, forgetting about their potential to be unlimited beings. One poor dressed guy stops me and beg for a dollar. I ask him intently if this is everything he is needing right now. He is adamant. "One dollar is all I need, brother, God bless!". I give him the note and he leave me with a smile on his face. Maybe it is still hope on this planet. I will stay a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment