Friday 11 December 2015

My second book

At last. I managed to finish it before my deadline, estimated by the end of the year. I will publish it in few days from now, after i will do the formatting and final check. This time it is in English - Vitamins and minerals pocket guide, and even if it is not a thick book, i needed a considerable amount of time and some sustained effort, especially to collect, analyse and gather the data. Like the previous one, took longer than expected and implied double the estimated amount of work. But, after this experience, i trust myself and aim to publish at least 6 new titles next year. We will see.

I will post the links when it is published, and like a novelty, will be available on Kindle too.

I wish you a perfect end of the year, and a merry Christmas!
G.


No comments:

Post a Comment