Friday 21 August 2015

Research notes

1. I found Gotu Kola powder on Amazon. 1kg for £18. Not bad, and this should be enough for 6 months. Like 36 per year for almost 100% skin regeneration after bitrh or fast weight loss. Seems more than a fair price for me. Also some Ayurveda text mention this herb as one of the few who can regulate the pineal gland.
2. Some very nice shaving brushes and shaving blades (350 at once like) on Ebay. Even some vintage Gillete. Worth a look. I an thinking this is a nice gift for my dad and brother. Huh!
3. My new book lists is getting bigger again. Probably i will post a new one at the end of this year.
4. I really want to do that Braverman test one of these days, eventually before i go in my holiday.
5. Found a nice butterfly farm in Stratford upon Avon. Good for my book for children project.
And that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment