Wednesday 18 February 2015

Memories


It was a hard time of my life. I was living peacefully in Lyon, having anything that I could wish to. A moment later my well paid job, my flat, my car, everything was gone. The very few savings were spent fast. I moved close to Paris, and for days I was asking, when thoughts didn't let me to fall asleep: Why me? Why me?

Until, one day, I met her, and she looked at me with her dark blue eyes, in which I could see the mirror of the sky, and didn't matter that I was living in a cold room, that some days I was buying food for my dog instead of buying something for me or anything else. All that days and nights in which I was just surviving faded away. And all that I knew was that I was in love. Madly.

Everything happen so fast, and right after that I found that I had near me the most beautiful woman, a successful business, my first child, your mother, was just born, and suddenly I discovered that I live the life that I always wanted.

Like all of that was just a trial, a test meant to prepare me to really appreciate my new found life. And so many times I was ready to stop believing. Maybe we don’t know, but some ‘’coincidences’’ are only a part of a whole master-plan that we don’t know it yet. And to finish my story, they live happily ever after.So you, as a teenager, you can’t tell me that all this happen only in the movies…


- Eh, grandpa; said the girl looking far, far away and playing with one of her golden curls. How I wish myself to have a story like yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment