Wednesday 18 February 2015

Letters from my world



In one of my worlds
Everything is wonderful.
My world, the one about I will tell you now
Is a navy blue world.
I am on the beach,
I dip my toes on the
Sand with the shades of indigo.
Emerald green are the eyes of the girl
Who is holding my hand,
I smile in my mind.
I didn't thought that I would find her,
All my hope was lost.
And there she was
On the park bench, expecting.
- You've been here long?
-Forever.
-And how come I didn't see you before?
-Maybe I didn't want to be seen.
In my world I’m free to do whatever I want.
-In my world, I wish I could say the same thing.
-Don’t be silly, your world contains mine,
Thus, in principle, everything is possible
For you.
-Who are you?
-Who would you like me to be?
-I think that you are I.
-And I think that I am you, but how can we prove that?
Her hand in mine, I feel her warmness
And we slowly go away.
I could hear in my mind
Wagner Valkyries.
-Should I tell her who I am

Or wait a little more for the sun to shine?

No comments:

Post a Comment