Thursday 11 September 2014

How i met your mother!

- Daddy, daddy, please tell me again the story of how you meet mom, said the little sleepy girl.
- Ok, my angel, i will tell you but you need to promise me that you will go to sleep after that!
- I promise daddy, she said smiling.
- Ok then. I was coming from the gym, trough the park, along the river. I was just touching the the surface of the feeling of the trees, a happy dog was next, and after that i was just feeling the people around me, enjoying a nice sunny day of September...
- You are an empath, right, daddy?
- Right, angel. Let me continue. I was enjoying the other people feelings when a girl come straight to me asking: How do you do that? I tried to read her, i feel her warm, focused and amazed. How i do what ? i asked. How you copy the exact aura of different people around you? I did not know that i was doing that, it is the first time to hear, so i presume you can see auras, no? Aaaa! I tried to say something to sound very scientific and important, but i was totally lost in her shiny black eyes. I had no words left.
- That was mum!
- Yes my dear, that was mum.
- What is an aura?
- An aura is like a field of energy, invisible to most of the people. 
- But not to mom.
- Exactly. Now close your eyes. Is time for you to sleep.
- It is. You know i keep my promises.
- Ok my little angel. Good night!
- Good night, daddy!





Note: Empathy is the ability to read and understand people and be in-tune with or resonate with others, voluntarily or involuntarily of one's empath capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment