Wednesday 7 October 2009

Powered by PixieDust

I was just looking in her deep blue eyes. Late, after that, i just noticed what was so strange. Not her eyes, not her blonde long hair, not even her perfect body. I just released the focus of my view, when i've seen her beautiful colours. It was a intense blood red with short explosions of blue and magenta. I was just thinking: What are you?
In that moment, she start smiling and said to me:
- I'm a witch.
I was smiling too.
- If you are a witch, then i'm a wizard.
- Come on! You look more like a russian warlock.
- Oh, sorry! I'm so rude. I am Gabriel, one of the last Cloudwalkers. And i'm from Maramures, Romania.
- Trish, wicca apprentice. Maramures you said? Is better than Transilvania. I don't like to see vampires.
-Vampires, there is not such a thing. Is only some fiction in Bram Stoker style.
-There are not vampires like we used to think they are. But you know this very well. I've seen you few time ago. Gathering the force of life from earth and even from tree.
-Lets not talk about this, allright?
-Sure, i have no problem with this.
-Can i offer you a drink, Trish?
-Of course, let's go!

They was chatting along, drinking tea after tea. It was something so familiar, so good, even if they talk about weather, women, men and other not so boring subjects. Two magic hours.

- I must go now, she said.
- I must go too.
- Bye. If you want to meet again, come to the second solstice, at Stonehenge.
- May be i will.

She left, after she turn her head only for a moment, and was looking one more time at him. What i can say? Two different wolds colliding, or maybe only one, the same? No one will know.

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like a past-life remembrance!:) Anyway, I wish you to meet your witch again, life after life! What would life be like without witches?:)

    Have a wonderful hollyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is not about me...

    i have not meet my witch. yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you ever thought of writing a book ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. indeed, have you? :) wonderful story! Lubileah

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh...most of my stories are written in my language. romanian. so, i just try here...

    ReplyDelete