Sunday 14 August 2016

Quote of the day

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do."
- Edward Everett Hale -

I can talk about the story of the 101st monkey, as it was told by Rupert Sheldrake, but i will not repeat myself now. The idea is that you can change the world, mainly by changing yourself first. And that every act of kindness, as small as it gets, can generate a ripple effect that you cannot estimate. You can never now, but every tipping point was generated in a similar manner. One singular action was done, and somehow expands, encompassing the entire world. The problem which raise the result is the same, regardless that an action is good or bad. For this reason only, if not for any other, you need to be kind and helpful anytime you can. Go there, in the world, spread your wings and be the equivalent of a human angel. You don't need to, but you must to be the change that you want in the world.

One example here.

No comments:

Post a Comment